Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I found it!


I finally found it! My inspiration picture for our home office. I would love to do something like this on the wall where our computer desk is, the collage of interesting pictures is just so much fun. I found this picture on the Pottery Barn website while shopping around for shelves. Right now they are offering a set of 3, 4 foot shelves for $155. It's a little bit beyond my price range so I'm hoping to find it some where else a little more inexpensive.
From what I can tell, this is what I need:
1. The shelves: 3 might be to much, I might be able to fit 2 comfortably.
2. Frames: I love how they went with different finishes, sizes, and photo mats.
3. Accessories: They placed a lot of cute little accessories here and there and even rested a frame or two on them.
4. Lighting: I like the lighting option they put over the shelving. The only thing is, I wonder if that would be easy to install in our room, maybe I can come up with a similar alternative?

0 comments: