Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I heart Mini Vases

Recently, I have become obsessed with collecting mini vases. It all started with a little green one that my mom bought a while back at an estate sale. I had always thought it was so dainty and lately they have been catching my eye in the stores and I've been placing them all over the house. The best part is, that they are usually pretty inexpensive since they are so tiny. You can place them pretty much anywhere and they look beautiful with a single bloom. I love how they allow you to put flowers in unexpected places throughout your home. I recently found this one at Pier 1 for only $4!I found this one at Target for only $8 for our home office bathroom
This morning while perusing one of my favorite sites, Etsy, I found these adorable pieces:
And thanks to Apartment Therapy, I found these lovelies too:

0 comments: