Friday, February 6, 2009

You know what day it is...don't make me say it.

It's Friday!
Okay, so there I said it, I can't help it.

The weekend is finally here, and I am praying that this awesome cold front that's hitting S.Fla will stay with us for just a little while longer. Please! Oh Please! My hair looks fabulous without the humidity!
I'm very proud of myself this week. I made myself a bet that I could write down everything that needed to get done this week on my to-do list, and actually get them done. Well, I actually did it! Believe it or not, you are reading the blog of one of the biggest procrastinators known to man, so this is quite a big feat.

In the spirit of "getting things done", I've given myself a mini list of things to do this weekend:
1. Paint - I'm finally tackling that painting project. I promise to take pictures, but for now, maybe this will give you an idea as to what I am up to. That's right...black!
2. For Sale - I'm putting up the ads for the furniture I'm selling in our living room. Let the games begin.
3. Plato's Closet - They just opened one next to me and I found out that they buy clothes. This is perfect because I have 3 bags of clothing from when I cleaned out my closet. Maybe I can make some pocket money this weekend?
4. Play Movers - We need to move this fabulous, but monstrous piece of furniture out of my mom's house...the buffet server. It's going into our dining room, as she has recently purchased a new set. I can't wait to see how it looks!

So there it is, my weekend battle plan. On happier note, this weekend is Mango's b-day! That's right, my boy is growing up before my very eyes. Congrats Mango!

Have a happy and safe weekend! I'll see you on Monday!
Image via Decorno

2 comments:

tamsterg said...

you're really gonna have to make everything else a pop color! those photo's have black floors too!! hahaha WEE!

Anonymous said...

I am excited to see the finished product! I need to paint my bedroom (once I take the wallpaper down), do you have paint tips you'd like to share? Have a great weekend!