Thursday, September 25, 2008

Figment

A while back I posted about the amazing portraits created by Fleur Northcote of Phunklab. I fell in love with the possibility of having a piece of art made for us using one of our favorite images and putting it in our home as a memento for years to come. Well today I was so happy to find another great artist that can be commissioned to do something similar, however she offers a different style to Phunklab. Kristen Baerlin of Figment Portraits based in New York city is an artist famous for her unique style. I love the circle effect her paintings have, they look so complicated! They sort of look like a picture too, which is so adorable. She offers a variety of different colors to choose from and you can order them on print or canvas in different sizes. I'm in love all over again!

0 comments: